Monday, March 03, 2014

Orphan Musicians


We visited a orphanage last weekend, it was one of our church outreach activity. It was a well-prepared visit; pastor bought some foods and kitchen utensils for that foundation. The foundation’s chairperson let his kids prepare a welcome number for us. They have a music team composed of kids and young adults. Some play the guitar, violin, flute, clarinet and cello. A group of kids got my attention, the clarinet players, they only place their clarinet on a plastic bag. I was concern because they love their instrument but they can’t afford to buy a good case for it.

 Now, I will inform my other friends in our church about my plan. I plan to buy clarinet cases for their clarinet so it will last longer and will help retain its good shape. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and nice of you to help!